Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am glad to know That I'm not alone here. I avoid public places with lots of people and only open myself up to people I'm close to. When there is a crowd, I will never ever speak and look very cold because I have sa. I'm actually a very positive and bubbly person but sa just changes and disguises me into a person I'm not. I just can't be my true and happy self which I want to.

I often get panic attacks and I can't prevent myself from getting them. It will cause me heart palpitations and I can't move. I start to shiver and feel like running away.

I hope that you all can share your experiences too. Let's help each other.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It's not fair...Life shouldn't be like this...I can't think of anything to say around people b/c I'm so nervous, I lose all train of thought then I turn all red & have a panic attack...So I avoid everybody...It's a very lonely world I live in...But, I can't give up all hope, I must try to stay positive even though it's very difficult...:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:) glad to know there is someone like me out there. After thinking it through, I realize that everyone has a right to be happy, no one cab stop us from. Lets make a deal, pretend that we are normal, act like we dont have sa and be 'confident'. See how it goes. If even we give up on ourselves, who will give us hope?

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, LostInTown! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey lostintown welcome. :hyper

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.