Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
black celebration
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grab a bottle of your favorite drink and start pouring! Posting in forums is a lot more fun when you're a little tipsy. :drunk

·
black celebration
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Who's going to do a shot with me?:teeth

·
black celebration
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ugh. Ok. Yeah! How's it going in Texas?

·
black celebration
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is going alright. Not too cold today it might became cold tonight...how about new york? Also our daylight savings time thing is supposed to change tonight..
New York is FREEZING. And I'm so glad you told me about the time switch, lol, I had no idea.

·
SAS's koala
2,287 Posts
Vodka?? Ive got some everclear for enjoyment!! :drunk :fall :b

·
black celebration
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whenever I drink, I feel an urge to comment on everything on facebook. o.o Soon I probably won't be able to stop these urges haha!!! Wow, sauerkraut pizza is DELICIOUS.

·
Out there...
5,124 Posts
New York is FREEZING. And I'm so glad you told me about the time switch, lol, I had no idea.
It's not THAT cold. I just got back from a lengthy walk and I don't really feel chilly, just refreshingly cool. But we've only felt fall for about a week now, so maybe most are not used to it right now.

Ah, the one Saturday we're I was going to take it easy on the alcohol, and now you've sucked me back in. Scotch, anyone?

·
black celebration
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes please, Scotch! :D

I don't know how cold it gets...in winter, def below freezing. I basically have to deal with hordes of snow everywhere for a few months. The weather is variable these days...Last night I couldn't feel my face, but a few days ago it was near 60 degrees F. Go figure!

Another shot, for the ages!

·
black celebration
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow this party is a FAIL.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Ha, I've been drinking since 3 PM (is it now EST, or still EDT? I think we change it at 2 AM...?)

I don't even like rum but it's all I've got right now. I should've planned this out better. Can't very well drive to the packie now. A bit too far gone, I am. Yep. Good n' gone.

Cheers.

·
Mega awesome
5,080 Posts
Ha, I've been drinking since 3 PM (is it now EST, or still EDT? I think we change it at 2 AM...?) Migh as well?

I don't even like rum but it's all I've got. I should've planned this out better. Can't very well drive to the packie now. A bit too far gone, I am. Yep. Good n' gone.

Cheers.
What do you mix the rum with? I have had a rum and coke...I imagine by itself would be gross.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
What do you mix the rum with? I have had a rum and coke...I imagine by itself would be gross.
I hate the taste of cola with rum, more than just the rum. I've been drinking it straight. A little masochistic I guess. Whatever. Same result, less time.

I'm too lazy to make piña coladas, but that was my initial intention. The cold weather has been getting to me.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts