Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaving this site and never returning. I have received so many infractions for such stupid things on this site that I cannot take it anymore. Come on, getting in trouble for talking about performance anxiety? That's one of the biggest problems for people with SA...especially when I post it in the "Triumphs" section?

I am not here to bash the site, I just wanted to thank everybody here for their support, in whichever way they provided it. Without this site I probably would have been in a coffin or the looney bin. So, thank you...I appreciate it. Good luck to all of you, I hope every single one of you are able to put your fears aside and enjoy life. I know I have started to, and I hope you can do the same.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
I have received so many infractions for such stupid things on this site that I cannot take it anymore. Come on, getting in trouble for talking about performance anxiety? That's one of the biggest problems for people with SA...especially when I post it in the "Triumphs" section?
The threads were not about the stage fright variety, FL, and you know it.
You didn't receive any infraction for the latest part, but what you are posting about is beyond what we can do here at SAS. That is the main reason why we have Guidelines about it.

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Good luck in real life.

Oh, and I agree that infractions are often handed out for ridiculous things. And the thread locking is pretty annoying too (In some cases it's justified, in others it's just dumb).

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Good luck bro, I hope you continue on your path to beating SA and good luck with that girl of yours :)

[Yeah I didn't see anything wrong with the performance anxiety thread; the last time I checked it I thought it was discussed in a mature manner. Yeah yeah the guidelines, the guidelines. Maybe we could discuss stuff like this in a closed group? I'll ask Millenium..]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.