Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking my learner's permit exam tomorrow and I need to pass it tomorrow-i can't take the chance of failing it and retaking it the next day cuz a check that I have expires tomorrow so I need that permit ID so I can go deposit the money at my bank....

Anyway, I'm studying the booklet but I can hardly remember the questions they ask on the permit exam and I know theres a couple that tripped me up where I'm like"I never read anything like that in the booklet" esp the questions about the laws/misdimeanors etc-so does anyone remember questions from the exams ad the answers(ones about the law would be helpful esp)

·
Got nothin to loseeee but
58 Posts
It varies from state to state, you will probably have to check on the internet.
Usually you can guess the right answer. It was pretty odvious to me what the punishment for each offense was. Most of them will seem too high, or too low and you can at least get a 50/50 shot at them.

You'll do fine. Just read the booklet a few more times.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It varies from state to state, you will probably have to check on the internet.
Usually you can guess the right answer. It was pretty obvious to me what the punishment for each offense was. Most of them will seem too high, or too low and you can at least get a 50/50 shot at them.

You'll do fine. Just read the booklet a few more times.
I've had to take this exam before cuz my permit always expires and i gave failed it.- in my satte if I remember corretly, there's 20 questions and you have to gte 17 outta 20 right to pass, and I've gotten like 16 or 15 instead before so I really need help to pass tomorrow

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
a check that I have expires tomorrow so I need that permit ID so I can go deposit the money at my bank....
Is this an existing bank account? (As opposed to opening a new account.)

I've never heard of being asked for ID when making deposits to existing accounts. I guess they figure nobody is at all likely to complain if somebody else is nice enough to put money in their account. They are required by law to demand ID when opening an account as you may be an agent of Osama Bin Laden and engaged in the laundering of money from the opium trade to fund terrorist activities (or so the Feds dream).

If you don't get your ID, you could simply sign the check over to somebody else that you trust and have them cash it for you on their account, endorsing it like "Pay to the order of John Smith [your signature]".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts