1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
SVU also!

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,066 Posts
I'm not currently following any but I actually like original the best because I found it had the most focus on the court proceedings/lawyers, the other are far more psychological which is very nice but leaves less time for my interest in law

·
Too School for Cool
6,857 Posts
SPECIAL VICTIMS

Mariska Hargartay is so insanely pretty. And the dude is pretty darn hot.

·
stillborn
1,764 Posts
Special Victims. Oh, I LIVE for that show! It's so engrossing. Olivia Benson is my absolute favourite. Sometimes Elliot can get on my nerves with his arrogance. But he's an alright cop.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Heh, I think I just found my favorite topic. I like all three, SVU the most. And I feel CI was at its best when Chris Noth and Vincent d'Onofrio were changing places every couple weeks, as opposed to Jeff Goldblum and Vincent d'Onofrio. I don't like how the episode feels when Goldblum is on. Put Goldblum's partner with Chris Noth again, and all will be right with the world. But maybe that's just me.

EDIT: d'Onofrio and Erbe set to leave CI :( They'd better get good exits.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Like 50 variations these days, sick of it, but SVU is probs the best.

2,348 Posts
Heh, I think I just found my favorite topic. I like all three, SVU the most. And I feel CI was at its best when Chris Noth and Vincent d'Onofrio were changing places every couple weeks, as opposed to Jeff Goldblum and Vincent d'Onofrio. I don't like how the episode feels when Goldblum is on. Put Goldblum's partner with Chris Noth again, and all will be right with the world. But maybe that's just me.

EDIT: d'Onofrio and Erbe set to leave CI :( They'd better get good exits.
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Detective Goran!! I just noticed that Eric Bogosian's Captain Ross is leaving too! He was so much better than Jamey Sheridan's Captain Deakins. And Eames. Why??!!

Sad day.

Thank goodness for DVDs.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I watch and love all three... (Religiously!)

Like with all the series' that have spinoffs, the original is usually the best. And the fact the franchise has been around almost 20 years! I have favourite bits in all three. I love Bobby Goren's character, and have heard a rumour that both Goren & Eames are LEAVING in the next season. I doubt if I'd watch it after that, as I prefer that pairing. Wheeler & Logan are okay but they don't have the same dynamic. Plus I remember Logan in the original.

SVU, I love the dynamic between Benson & Stabler and Olivia is my favourite character. Some people don't like this series because of the nature of the storylines but I think they are well done, and tells us the horrors of the crimes that happen out there. I'm glad Ice T joined the cast as I didn't really like Jefferies.

In the original, I loved Lennie Briscoe. He was my favourite character, and just the things he said to the way he handled the cases and the relationship between him and his partners. I prefer Ed Green than Rey Curtis. Only seen up to the 15th? season so not sure on current characters.

(Hehe, as you can see I'm an avid fan of the series!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts