Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Prince Procrastinator
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I started feeling pain in my face and throat. It could've been something else (maybe a hint I'm going to get sick but I feel good now?), but it could've been from all the ''hehes''. When I'm with friends, I smile. A lot. And do ''hehes'', laughing that isn't exactly a 'LOL' for the most part but noticable and short. I do it so much when I think about it later on I feel bad about it, get paranoid, wonder what they think.

The laughing is genuine to some extent but often overdone to relieve anxiety; nervous laguhing. Not a good idea cause I just get anxious thinking back to it later on. But now it's started to hurt... That can't be good?

·
Registered
18 Posts
the pain may be that you are suffering from neuralgia. I recently started getting pain in my jaw when i laugh or cry, and that is what was diagnosed. Of course, it could be something else entirely. if it worries you, I would try to see a doctor.

·
Prince Procrastinator
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the pain may be that you are suffering from neuralgia. I recently started getting pain in my jaw when i laugh or cry, and that is what was diagnosed. Of course, it could be something else entirely. if it worries you, I would try to see a doctor.
I don't have it at this time but I've experienced it twice now I believe. If it happens more often I will see a doctor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts