Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

How often do you go bra-less?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How common is it? Sometimes I can't tell if a girl is wearing a bra or not, so I'm curious. Weird/random polls are the best kind. :D

·
giraffe
8,742 Posts
Only when I sleep. It's uncomfortable otherwise if you have medium-big tits.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
I never wear a bra. No point for me. Though I usually wear a tanktop underneath whatever else I'm wearing.

·
Banned
1,401 Posts
Never in public. I can't stand any boob movement; I find it distracting. Also, nipples. At home, mostly braless unless I'm typing a lot because again the movement annoys me.

·
Dogra Magra
2,862 Posts
i heard sleeping with a bra is bad for your health. :/

as for going out, i sometimes go braless if i'm wearing one of those tight stretchy tops that restricts boob mvmt and/or a thick (buttoned-up)jacket on top. i cringe when i see people with nipples poking through their shirts in public.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Nipples poking through the shirt is a huge fear of mine, idk how much other people actually care about it but I was teased pretty brutally about it some time ago and it's made me really self conscious about my chest in clothing.

·
today's a beautiful day
2,217 Posts
"I'm a guy and I think bras should be banned".. hehe

nahhh im a cool cat so i never wear a bra..

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,154 Posts
My breasts aren't big, but they're not that small, especially in proportion to me as a whole so I'd feel uncomfortable doing that I think, kind of exposed and they'd jiggle around and stuff if I was running. :p But I don't sleep with a bra and sometimes don't wear one at home.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Only if I'm at home, a hotel room, or if I'm going to the bank to deposit money or if I go to the drive thru at any food place then no, I don't wear a bra. Other than that, I always make sure to wear one.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
I wonder if the bra never was invented what women would wear then. And would there be more boob surgery? I mean the bra isn't a worldwide thing, in most countries (poor and hot climate) they never wear them.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts