Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Dancing on my own
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if a guy said he "uses" you (thinks of you) to get off?

And guys, what if the situation was reversed and she admitted thinking of you? Have you ever admitted to a girl you use her as "fuel"?
(Don't want to get reprimanded by a mod for being too blunt...:um)
EDIT: I've had a few guys admit "using" me and I want to know if my reaction is shared. I always worry that if I give a positive reaction he'll take that as a sign I want more than a friendship or whatever our relationship may be.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I can't believe any guy would tell a woman that, especially if he's not dating her (and I assume that's what you're talking about, "CourtneyB" -- guys you aren't dating).

·
Registered
44 Posts
If a girl told me that i would be flattered too:) .If i'm not interested in the person i would say thanks and smile,then immediately change topic. Otherwise if i liked the girl, i would ask what they were fantasizing about specifically..

I have told girls before that I was fantasizing/daydreaming about them but never told them i used them as 'fuel' even though i might have.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Wow, I can't believe you've actually had multiple non bfs tell you this. I've never heard of anyone doing that. How does that even come up? If a girl told me this, I would be very flattered, but I can't imagine why she would unless she was propositioning me.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
If a girl told me, I'd be flattered and blushing out of control. I don't think a girl would feel the same if I told them though. I'd never say it though unless it was like, a mutual thing.

·
We Found Love
4,685 Posts
If any guy told me that I would be disturbed. (Maybe a little bit flattered.)

559 Posts
I would probably be somewhat flattered if it was a guy I was dating/in a relationship with. If not, it would air on the creepy (and possibly perverted) side if from a friend, acquaintance, or a random.

·
♥
681 Posts
As long as they aren't creepy about it, I'd be flattered. I've had guys admit this to me when we haven't even been dating, so it doesn't really gross me out me or anything like that.

·
this too shall pass
1,512 Posts
If a girl said that to me it would be a massive ego boost (providing they weren't joking). Also, if it was a girl I was attracted to it would be good for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
As long as they aren't creepy about it, I'd be flattered. I've had guys admit this to me when we haven't even been dating, so it doesn't really gross me out me or anything like that.
It just seems like a really odd way to compliment someone. If they want to tell you your attractive, why not just say that? As DI said I couldn't see it being anything other than letting someone know you want to sleep with them.

·
banana enthusiast
7,079 Posts
Speaking as someone who's never gotten the slightest expression of female interest, I would be over the moon if a girl said that to me. Even if it were really crude and 'creepy', I would still be thrilled to death. The idea that someone finds me desirable - that I have some kind of chance - makes all the difference in the world.

EDIT: And I would never admit to a girl that I pleasured myself to her unless we were already relatively comfortable with each other, I knew she liked me like that, and if we were drunk.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts