Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
177,635 Posts
I'd rather keep my old tie. :D

· Registered
10,771 Posts
No Krispy kremes here in Siberia. They use to bring some up on a puddle jumper to the county airport and sold them in the restaurant there, but they don't do it anymore.

· Registered
928 Posts
lol Id go and buy ties just to get free donuts from KK!
Australia got its first KK only 2 years ago.. and I remember EVERYONE was talking about it, EVERYONE had to take the trip to stand in line for hours just to get a donut. The first one opened just down the road from here. They held up traffic with the line of people wanting KK donuts. It made it onto the news. Some people would even spend a Saturday night in the KK carpark. Because it was the cool thing to do. It was a huge event! Thankyou USA for your DONUTS! Best thing you've given us by far! (Other than Hungry Jacks/Burger King).:)

· Registered
351 Posts
Australia got its first KK only 2 years ago.. and I remember EVERYONE was talking about it, EVERYONE had to take the trip to stand in line for hours just to get a donut. The first one opened just down the road from here. They held up traffic with the line of people wanting KK donuts. It made it onto the news. Some people would even spend a Saturday night in the KK carpark. Because it was the cool thing to do. It was a huge event! Thankyou USA for your DONUTS!
I thought that particular phenomenom was confined to my neck of the woods. Here, people actually skipped work or college to stand in line for hours (the line began at 12 am and the place never closed during the first two days) just to get a taste of Krispy Kreme's donuts. The news actually covered the event and it made the front-page of all major newspapers. It took nearly 3 months for people to get used to the idea that we actually had a Krispy Kreme, but even now, specially on the weekends, it's not unusual to wait 15 minutes for a dozen of freshly-made donuts. :eek:

Oh yeah, and you are welcome. :b

· Viva La Raza!
34,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ah well they are doing it for fathers day not for international donuts day
lol Id go and buy ties just to get free donuts from KK!
Australia got its first KK only 2 years ago.. and I remember EVERYONE was talking about it, EVERYONE had to take the trip to stand in line for hours just to get a donut. The first one opened just down the road from here. They held up traffic with the line of people wanting KK donuts. It made it onto the news. Some people would even spend a Saturday night in the KK carpark. Because it was the cool thing to do. It was a huge event! Thankyou USA for your DONUTS! Best thing you've given us by far! (Other than Hungry Jacks/Burger King).:)
they are good but not that good to wait overnight :lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.