Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
I don't know if you'd like these, but here's a few to check out
Little Star -Stina Nordenstam, actually anything by her
anything off the Loved album from the Cranes especially Shining Road & Reverie.
My Bloody Valentine has some great music
Check out This Mortal Coil if you haven't already - Another Day is beautiful, it's off It'll End In Tears album.
The Dears, I warn you it's a bit sullen.
Cocteau Twins is a must (other-worldly)
Mazzy Star - So Tonight That I Might See album

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
There is this song that my dad has on tape that is called 'Dead on the inside' i don't even know the artists but i like it and think that it's a great song, halloween or just describing how i feel alot. :)
They also don't play alot of Sponge's 'Plowed' or VOD Southbound- both really good songs my dad introduced me again because he's got fantastic taste in music.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Ashton said:
Does anyone know any really good songs that are not popular? (like you can't hear it on the radio) I'm into mostly gothic rock, and love songs, especially gothic love songs:)
You'd probably like Nick Cave, if you're not already in to him. I like "Loveletter", and "The Sorrowful Wife." "Brother, My Cup is Empty" is a really good song, too. I used to play that on repeat over and over again. He's pretty hit or miss as an artist, his stuff is either really good or really bad, but he has a great voice.

·
Registered
321 Posts
3 doors down- the real life

·
Registered
775 Posts
Since you like love songs, download "elevator love letter," "heart," "romantic comedy" and "look up" by the band Stars. Really beautifu, catchy indie pop. It's impossible not to love these songs, and I normally don't even like love songs.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Listen to "shoegazer" era music, ie bands like My Bloody Valentine, Chapterhouse, Ride, Slowdive, etc. Most of them are long forgotten. Tends to be mellow, dark kind of music. I'll personally suggest the song "Time of Her Time" by Ride. I love that song so much.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ashton said:
Does anyone know any really good songs that are not popular? (like you can't hear it on the radio) I'm into mostly gothic rock, and love songs, especially gothic love songs:)
Lots of good goth-type bands. Type O Negative, Bauhaus, Alien Sex Fiend, Sisters Of Mercy, The Cure and The Missing just to name a few.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.