Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:susI've been on Zoloft, Paxil, and now Klonopin 1 mg. three times a day. It helps alot, but puts me in a fog. I can't think or concentrate when I'm on it and it makes me really tired. Kinda sucks when it comes to working. You have to take it to actually be at work, but it makes you practically stupid for awhile, lol.

·
Banned
232 Posts
obviously the dose is too high for you and should be reduced to about half a mg in morning and same at about 1pm, dont take any later unless you cant sleep, K is a long lasting med

you may get used to it later in which case up the dose, it helps to carry a few tablets with you when out so you can disolve 1 under the tongue if any anxiety event unexpectedly happens, works fastest that way

have a drink at home to see if theres any strong reaction between the K and alcahol

·
Registered
881 Posts
maybe you could try adding a very low dose of wellbutrin or some stimulating med like ritalin or adderall. based on my experience, SSRIs + benzos, = extreme cognitive impairment.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
1mg 3x a day might be too much. I weigh 180lbs and I feel sedated and calm with only 0.5mg twice a day, unless it's a particularly frightening event. I've never had more than 2mg total in a day and when I take that much I have very limited memory of what happened that day lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts