Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Grind
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, i got perscribed some klonopin, no refills...

and before i go one, ima athlete, i like to run, work out and play basketball and i would do it all day if it wasnt for depression...

this may be a stupid question...but will my energy decrease from klonopin while taking it, and will this ever go away??

or...

should i just not take it unless im at work so i can still be energetic...

and...

are they're any other athletes who have delt with this...

i've tried everything, i worked out so much and my anxiety was still so overwealming and my suicidel thoughts were out of control...

ide just like to know if any other athletes have dealt with this and found a way to make klonopin use and athletic activities coexist...

thanks for reading...

·
Loser
207 Posts
Yeah, it does. But after a while you'll gonna get used to it then it's not that tough anymore.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
It also depends very much on the dose.

·
Grind
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they got me on 3, 2mg pills a day...but i never take that much because it just messes me up...

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
For a "benzo newbie" 3 x 2mg Klonopin is a knock out dose IMHO. If the "equivalency chart" doesn't lie that's about a bottle of Jack Daniels, how should you play basketball that drunk? ;)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Yeah you will be completely and utterly wasted if you take that much. What kind of stupid doctor would prescribe that much to a non-tolerant person?

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
one doctor who thinks "toughing" it out is the way to live. I mean I only had 4mg at the most and was already exhausted to work out at a gym.

·
Registered
336 Posts
jesus dude 6 millis. I get aterograde amnesia from .5 big time. That much id not remember anything at all. plus id be a slug and all effed up

·
Registered
336 Posts
when I took 1 mg or 2 a day I stopped going to school and my parents couldnt do anything about it. i mean i mustev been so unmotivated..... Then they sent me to wilderness camps out in utah..... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW I HATE U KLONOPIN
lol

·
Grind
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea this drugs crazy...

its not like im that knew to it...thats why i said "a long story short"...

ive been a drug addict, marijuana, and alcoholic sense my beautiful family of lunatics...and my physc knew this...

im also 6'5, 190...which really isnt that much weight, but it is kindof tall...but i break them in half and take them, unless i want to pass out...

my knee has been hurting, i think thats why i cant jump either, and i havent shot a basketball in a week and that does do damage when you play every day...

im starting to learn that i cant have it all or nothing, i can have some of it and be happy =), or try to be happy...

thats for the replies...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts