Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have tried both which would u recommend btwn the two considering effectiveness and side effects used together with an SSRI.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
For daily use I would prefer Klonopin, for as-needed use Xanax.

·
Registered
18 Posts
klonopin holds me together much better than xanax ever did. xanax i always felt was wearing off and the time between when one would wear off and another would kick in got to be too unpredictable.

klonopin i only have to take twice a day and it doesn't pack quite the punch xanax did, but it's a more even ride.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Xanax is much more fun.
I've never found any benzos to be fun. The first benzo I ever tried was Valium 9 years ago and it was as anti-climatic as possible. No more thrilling than aspirin.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I've never found any benzos to be fun. The first benzo I ever tried was Valium 9 years ago and it was as anti-climatic as possible. No more thrilling than aspirin.
LOL, I remember taking the 1st .5mg xanax pill my doctor told me to "test drive" at home it felt like I had taken nothing. When taken for legitimate reasons benzos are not fun.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Xanax is much more fun.
Yaaaa... its more fun but more addictive ... I am going trugh some weird simtomes lately...
Xanax is the most emphatic and Uphoric Benzo but man it really can [email protected]#% you up!
I find Ativan mildly Euphoric too it as some antidepressant property's I ran out of xanax yesterday so I took some 1 year old Ativan wow I was so happy yesterday don't know if it was the Ativan or the lack of sleep...you know lack of REM sleep as an antidepressant effect
(sorry my English is not my first language) ...
watch out kids take care ... LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Potent, short-acting benzos have higher abuse potential. Which doesn't mean everyone finds them enjoying. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts