Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What drugs decrease/increase the effects of klonopin. I am on klonopin now 1 mg. in the morning and 1 mg at night but I haven't noticed much effect. I'm wondering if either provigil or celexa may be lessening the effects, or if I just need to raise the dosage. It seems strange to be taking a stimulant with a benzo. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My thought is actually a question. What reason does your doc provide for having you on Provigil? Is this being used as some ADD treatment? To offset the drowsiness caused by Klonopin? Because he just loves pills that cost $11 each (and aren't very stimulating at all)? Some other reason?:stu
Lol, I completely understand where you are coming from, but it was actually my idea to start the provigil in the first place. They aren't extremely stimulating but they are more effective than caffeine. So I was on provigil to begin with and then we added klonopin, it wasn't the other way around.

Hmm... grapefruit juice. Interesting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.