Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not gonna like I like gettin buzzed along with anxiety relief. thats why i dont use everyday.

Wednesday- 2.5 mg of klonopin good buzz

thursday- none

friday- none

saturday- none

sunday (tomorrow)- i plan on taking 1.5 mg. do you think this is okay as far as preventing tolerance to the buzz.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Are benzos associated with tolerance at all?
According to most of the members and their experiences, it seems like tolerance develops pretty fast if taken often.

Doesn't tolerance usually develop for most meds, besides ssri's and other meds that are meant for daily dosages (of course not including stimulants)?

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
According to most of the members and their experiences, it seems like tolerance develops pretty fast if taken often.

Doesn't tolerance usually develop for most meds, besides ssri's and other meds that are meant for daily dosages (of course not including stimulants)?
I don't really know. I know tolerance develops with alcohol and opioids. I know you have to titrate doses of some drugs for the body to tolerate the adverse effects...

I don't know... I don't feel like looking it up.

I do know, like you said, that people increase their doses of benzos often. But is that because of tolerance or because the withdrawal periods make them feel even more anxious? And the higher the daily dose, the worse the withdrawal effects.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yes, Benzos do cause tolerance.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
benzos are boring

Just for anyone that cant get them
They are overrated and only help a few, cause tolerance and addiction but i never really know how someone could get addicte to them
I have takin xanax and klonopin in massive dosses and it just make you sleep
Haven't had a go at ativan yet
BTW i didn't buy them to get high
i just wanted to say there is no real cool " euphoria " feeling

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
benzos are boring

They are overrated and only help a few, cause tolerance and addiction but i never really know how someone could get addicte to them
Couldn't agree more with you^

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
benzos are boring

I wouldn't technically say that they're overrated. They help me with panic attacks or when my anxiety gets way too high. I never expected a euphoria from it, nor have I from any med.

Of course, I would never take them daily.

I can agree with that they me a bit sleepy though lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.