Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a party last night and finally got my first kiss as well as many others after that ;). It was something I never expected to happen but once again reality proves SA wrong. I wasn't even flirting with her. I was just trying to have a friendly conversation. But that developed into a deeper conversation she showed her interest and one thing led to another. I got her number the day after and now have a possible girlfriend too:). So this makes up big time for my rejection a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Did you like the taste of her cherry chapstick!? :p

Grats that's awesome. :)

·
Space Cadet
2,458 Posts
I went to a party last night and finally got my first kiss as well as many others after that ;). It was something I never expected to happen but once again reality proves SA wrong. I wasn't even flirting with her. I was just trying to have a friendly conversation. But that developed into a deeper conversation she showed her interest and one thing led to another. I got her number the day after and now have a possible girlfriend too:). So this makes up big time for my rejection a few weeks ago.
Congrats, man! I hope you liked it....and the taste of her cherry chapstick ;-)

(I just know that's gonna be beaten to death in this thread. :b)

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
awesomeness!! :yay

Congrats! Isn't it weird how sometimes these things just happen, when you're least expecting it? There's something very zen about it; you just go and it happens.

·
Got nothin to loseeee but
58 Posts
Katy Perry jokes end here
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesomeness!! :yay

Congrats! Isn't it weird how sometimes these things just happen, when you're least expecting it? There's something very zen about it; you just go and it happens.
It is I had no plans to try to woo a girl at the party. I also hung out with this girl the day before the party and had no idea she had feelings for me. It defiently was the thing I was expecting the least.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Don't you feel somewhat stressed out now that you might have a girlfriend? I dunno, I just imagine that it would feel somewhat distressing - having to do all the right things from now on... but of course i've never made it that far with a girl.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't you feel somewhat stressed out now that you might have a girlfriend? I dunno, I just imagine that it would feel somewhat distressing - having to do all the right things from now on... but of course i've never made it that far with a girl.
I am. I feel I'm reading into to things to much. Trying to figure out if that was a one time thing for fun or if she really likes me and wants to start a relationship. Sa makes me play all those scenerios over and over again because I don't want to make an embaressing mistake. My lack of knowledge when dealing with these things just makes me feel more stressed too. I have one friend who invited me to the party and has been friends with her along time that can help me out a bit though.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
Aw, that's so sweet. Congrats!
And, I'm sorry, but that Katy Perry joke made me laugh. I hope that song and now it's stuck in my head. Crap.

But I hope the kiss(es) was everything you hoped it would be and more. Which, apparently, it was. *wink wink*

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
All I can say is good luck, just a thought here - though I'm sure it is scary... ask her (the girl you were kissing)... what she thinks and wants and what she expects. If you want to know what a girl thinks, wants and needs the best way to find out is to ask her. But I suppose the friend is a good place to get an intro into what she may be thinking.

I guess I am the type who would rather a guy just ask than try to guess and be wrong or get all stressed out wondering. Do you want a relationship with her or do you want it to be a one time thing just for fun?

Maybe you should know what you want before you worry too much about what she wants.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts