Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Noona
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure everyone has heard by now that Kanye Kardashian has impregnated the most famous slore on the planet. I don't really care, but of course when a celeb has a kid people act like it's the second coming of Christ.

I think some genuine Kanye West fans are a bit bothered....I used to be a fan of his but he's become a total obnoxious clown. I hate his personality and I love his music. I just wonder what the outcome of this will be. Best case scenario is they'll leave the spotlight and focus on parenting. Worst case is they'll pimp out the kid and the Kardashian show will be on for another 18 years.

Every day I'm reminded of why I hate celeb culture. People are more worried about Kim and Kanye's unborn seed than the damn fiscal cliff.

Thoughts?

·
Smexy
3,551 Posts

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
When they announced it on the news (I think that's where I heard it), it made me... well. Loathe human society? You've got the most useless person in the world who has done nothing to deserve her fame and fortune, and then you've got that arrogant asshat. And the money to follow. People will tell you they hate it, but they'll be right there fueling such inconsequential nonsense and then they'll tell you that America is fair and people get what they deserve. Some people should just not reproduce.

·
Banned
3,217 Posts
this is actually one piece of news i can understand. someone got pregnant. two people are gonna be parents. i can digest that.

If you hate celeb culture so much, then why waste your time further promoting the KK news?

News about the fiscal cliff are both boring and complicated, so I don't see how it's hard to believe the public is more interested in gossip; it's simple and fun.

Next topic.
i agreeeeeee

·
Noona
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When they announced it on the news (I think that's where I heard it), it made me... well. Loathe human society? You've got the most useless person in the world who has done nothing to deserve her fame and fortune, and then you've got that arrogant asshat. And the money to follow. People will tell you they hate it, but they'll be right there fueling such inconsequential nonsense and then they'll tell you that America is fair and people get what they deserve. Some people should just not reproduce.
Agreed 100%. I would totally be happy for any couple that's having their first child, but two attention *****s? Nah.

·
Banned
5,393 Posts
I would hate to say that the best case scenario is an abortion, so i won't say that. Hopefully they give that baby up for adoption though. I don't think either one of them is mentally stable or mature enough to raise a child.
Seriously can you imagine if this kid grows up to be a musician or something? Half black half Armenian spoiled rich kid rapping about how hard ghetto life is? They should spare us working class citizens the suffering, by any means possible.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
It's a joke, doll. Mocking Kanye being emasculated.
Ohh. Good one! Lmfao.

Surely, anyone who lives in America knows who that woman is. She is always on the news and every single damn magazine out there. I have to look at her bloated lipped pulled botoxed face and big artificial booty every time I stand in line at the grocery store. Tonight, her pregnancy got more coverage than Hillary Clinton's blood clot. I was watching the news, and the reporters were all like "BREAKING NEWS! BIG SHOCKER!" then afterwards, in a calm voice, "oh, in other news, Hillary Clinton in hospital for blood clot."

Sometimes, I really hate this country.

·
Noona
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ohh. Good one! Lmfao.

Surely, anyone who lives in America knows who that woman is. She is always on the news and every single damn magazine out there. I have to look at her bloated lipped pulled botoxed face and big artificial booty every time I stand in line at the grocery store. Tonight, her pregnancy got more coverage than Hillary Clinton's blood clot. I was watching the news, and the reporters were all like "BREAKING NEWS! BIG SHOCKER!" then afterwards, in a calm voice, "oh, in other news, Hillary Clinton in hospital for blood clot."

Sometimes, I really hate this country.
:lol I hate this country all the time. And to think in other parts of the world celebrity culture is nonexistent. I would love to not know who Kim Kumbucket is at all.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
I actually didn't know who Kim Kardashian was until today and the only reason I knew who Kanye West was is because of Saints Row 3.

I'm not in the loop, lol.

·
Emotional Skyscraper
349 Posts
I have no reason to care about here, do I?

·
Noona
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Most of those nations don't have an entertainment industry or significant access to television. Even nations that have great athletes have the same celebrity mentality. It's a human thing. Then again say michael jackson in any country and they know who you are talking about. It really has no borders.

Who cares really, by hating you become part of the problem.
I gotta dismiss what you said above because you mentioned "hating". Disliking a celebrity is hardly hatred. Not everyone worships these folks.

·
I AM JUSTICE.
945 Posts
So when can we expect the divorce?

Oh and what is Kim's talent again? Right.

·
Banned
583 Posts
If you hate celeb culture so much, then why waste your time further promoting the KK news?

News about the fiscal cliff are both boring and complicated, so I don't see how it's hard to believe the public is more interested in gossip; it's simple and fun.

Next topic.

·
berp
1,480 Posts
i know ill be hearing about this for a while and i know the baby will make alot of mone yand it aint even born yet she spent about 2mil on her wedding imagine how much they are going throw down on this baby

·
God. Also bored
10,229 Posts
So um who the hell are these two people and why should I give a rats ***?

·
Noona
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Next topic.
Everyone's taxes will be going up, you'd think people would be more concerned about that, regardless of details being complicated.

I hardly need to promote Kim K, she's everywhere already. It's a discussion, you can leave if you don't like it. :)

1 - 20 of 102 Posts