Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Sucks that no1 has given this thread much love lol.

Haven't really watched many k-1 events, seen fights never a whole event, cause of diff time zones, availability to watch, but still think it's pretty cool.

Btw, I don't think Overeem will be fighting in k-1. He was complaining how he still hasn't gotten paid and I believe the contract he signed with the UFC restricts him from fighting elsewhere.

·
SAS Member
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sucks that no1 has given this thread much love lol.

Haven't really watched many k-1 events, seen fights never a whole event, cause of diff time zones, availability to watch, but still think it's pretty cool.

Btw, I don't think Overeem will be fighting in k-1. He was complaining how he still hasn't gotten paid and I believe the contract he signed with the UFC restricts him from fighting elsewhere.
Damn, even I have forgotten my own thread. :lol

I am not surprised about the unpopularity of the thread. K-1 seems to be almost non-existent in the US.

Unfortunately, I lost track of K-1 as well. It's not popular here and only Eurosport is broadcasting it. But it isn't broadcasted on a regular basis so I have to rely on Youtube.

Didn't know about payment problems and the new UFC contract. That sucks, he is my favourite fighter. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts