Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Justin Timberlake

Votes: 22 81.5%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
metamorphosis
7,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why would anybody not pick JT? Just kidding, you're entitled to your own opinion, but which performer do you like better?

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber. Justin Timberlake is great though.

Not only does JT make better music, but he is overall more talented and seems to be a better person. JB actually seems to be an *******. Especially in that deposition video.

After making this thread, I realized that this is probably a bad comparison.. oh well. :p

·
Registered
222 Posts
They say that the creators of youtube.com came up with the idea when they couldn't easily find a video of Justin Timberlake ripping off Janet Jacksons breast plate during the 2004 Super Bowl!
So Justin Timberlake was basically responsible for the creation of a multi billion dollar website that forever changed the world. Plus boobies.
I think the vote here is obvious.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I'd happily pay to watch that fight. :yes

Oh wait... I think I may have misconstrued the thread title :b

·
Registered
431 Posts
They say that the creators of youtube.com came up with the idea when they couldn't easily find a video of Justin Timberlake ripping off Janet Jacksons breast plate during the 2004 Super Bowl!
So Justin Timberlake was basically responsible for the creation of a multi billion dollar website that forever changed the world. Plus boobies.
I think the vote here is obvious.
This is probably the most valuable piece of information I've read on this forum so far.

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
(God, why am I in here.)

Anyways, I chose Timberlake because his SNLs are funny.

Also, he'd beat the **** out of Bieber.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Timberlake solely because Clint Eastwood has taken him under his wings which means there is hope for him yet

·
The Shadow Prophet
3,780 Posts
Justin Bieber has received hate his entire music career, I mean when he was younger, people insulted him because of his high voice and that he looked like a girl. You think a couple of bullies in junior high school is rough, imagine as a young teenager being made fun of by millions of other teenagers you don't even know.

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts