Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was called "The Terminators" and it was on SciFi. Wow, where do I start? Nevermind the crappy acting and cheesy effects, it was a total Terminator rip off. I know, it's not very surprising, but they didn't even try. Maybe whoever made it always had Terminator style ideas in their head, who knows, but killer cyborgs created by the military that all have sculpted bodies and wear muscle shirts is pretty bad. I can't believe a movie this bad was made in 2009. I don't normally watch SciFi but it seems like the other programs have a similar level of corniness and unrealistic computer animation.

*edit* I guess it's pretty much a mockbuster. I didn't realize when it had actually come out, before the latest Terminator movie. It was still pretty bad.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
SYFY movies are garbage. Their usual strategy is to get an actor that's known for a sci-fi role, pile some **** around them and call it a movie.
If they lost the Stargate franchise(which I kind of wish they would) that whole channel would be garbage.

·
Somewhere but not here.
1,802 Posts
SciFi (por Syfy now) has some pretty bad movies, but their series are usually good. The Invisible Man which was the best take on such a show (sadly canceled before it's time), Eureka (which had it's season 3.5 finale just about an hour ago), Farscape (an infamous cancellation), MST3K, etc...
now that I think of it, Syfy movies these days need some MSTing, seems like a perfect setup for some sort of revival.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
lol I know what you mean. I've seen movies like that before. Sometimes they can be really good for a laugh. Othertimes though, they're so bad all they do is bore you to tears by the time you've watched the first half hour or so (if you've even been able to tolerate the viewing experience that far in) *chuckles*

·
poison apple
4,058 Posts
Yes but have you seen the one about killer Sharks...in Venice?

Classic.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
All of the movies on syfy channel are so ridiculous. Some of their series have been good or decent though. I liked Battlestar Galactica and Eureka and Warehouse 13 are enjoyable at times.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Bad movie wise I personally think Troll 2 is great :-D It's total trash from start to finish. But usually gets me laughing most of the way through. I also love the Jack Frost movies (the Michael Cooney one's) for the same reason!

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
Worst Movie Ever:

Here's a scene from it, yep that's the dad from Boy Meets World, skip to 4:00 for the action scene

·
Probably Drunk
335 Posts
The Room was voted the worst movie of all time so I watched it out of novelty. It's horrific.

It (somehow) cost Wiseau millions of dollars to make. Incredible.

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts

Horrible, horrible, horrible. I love the original series but that piece of garbage was a complete waste of time. Terrible actors, cheesy stunts, and a story plot that was ridiculous. Did I mention it was horrible? :puke

·
Live. Laugh. Learn
4,101 Posts
The worse movie I've ever watched was probably either "You Got Served" or "Honey." Let's just say I was kinda "forced" to go to the theatre to watch those two movies.

·
Stromae'sCopine
269 Posts
SCI-FI movies are the worst...Have you ever seen Mean Girls 2 or the rest of the Bring it On movies? GARBAGE.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts