Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people. My name is Ana, I'm from Portugal and I'm 18 years old. (sorry for my english, not my mother language!).
So, I joined this forum because I've been struggling with some problems, and I think that the best way to go through them is to talk to people who go through them as well.
I have some phobias that keep me away from some people, and push me to the corner as the weird one, and have done this for many years. I'm afraid of loud noises, infinity and high speed. Oh, and I also suffer from OCD in a lot of aspects.
I've come to decide to embrace who I am and live side by side with these fears. They're just singularities of who we are, and there are people who love us for who we are.
I'm a daring optimist and throughout all this anxiety that I suffer from since the alarm clock goes out until I'm covered in sheets fearing every noise and shadow in the room, I think I'm doing very well in coping with it.
I hope that with my story I can help other people, and by talking to them I will try to survive among my everyday issue, with every little bit of help and support I can get.

Thank you very much. :)
And hi!!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Ana :wels

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered