Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could have just one wish, any wish granted with no limitations what would you choose? Please elaborate a bit as to why your choice was made.

Would it be for physical appearance, wealth, knowledge, power, wishing away anxiety, etc etc etc?

Mine would be to know everything there is to know, although I realize that would be a great burden to bear. Knowledge is power, and I am a very curious person, so to have all of my questions answered and to know and understand the unknown would be stellar for me!

Your turn!

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
I'm not sure on what exactly I'd wish for, but I agree that knowledge would be a great choice. Maybe not knowing everything just straight away, but the ability to learn so much more easily. Sort of like that movie limitless. I think that would be awesome.

If not that, some sort of spaceship or something that could travel throughout the universe with ease for some awesome exploring.

Or some rad super powers.

·
Registered
422 Posts
To be pretty. Not beautiful. Not stunning. Just pretty. That would make me happy, not having to edit photos, avoid cameras. Ahhh :)

·
Bye SAS
1,774 Posts
Inner peace, and what that means is love for myself, and also the quiet acceptance and non-resistance of the darkness inside me.

Sounds like a lot of bull****, but I don't know how to put it in words.

EDIT: Okay, maybe it can be summed up as happiness lol

·
Such is life
554 Posts
Happiness.

I am never happy, ever. :((

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Does the wish come with a negative consequence?

Assuming it doesn't, i will wish for endless amounts of money. That, or the ability to fly or teleport myself. Yeah, that would be better than money.

·
Tell me more
1,782 Posts
To reach the Buddhist concept of "enlightenment." That or a fully functional, cool looking bioship that I can control so that I can explore the universe. LOL. *sigh....* Only in my dreams...:roll

ETA: Forgot to say why. Reaching enlightenment would allow me to realize what is beyond my mortal and bodily existence. Not really sure what that means but I've always thought about what it feels like to reach enlightenment. The second wish is basically for fun; my life here on earth is too boring. School, jobs, little moments of happiness here and there, etc. but none of that can ever satisfy my curiosity for the unknown beyond earth. I always look up to the night sky and wonder wtf is out there!?

·
still delicious
3,038 Posts
To have not been born with retinal scarring which means my vision is permanently damaged and will never be nowhere good as someone with normal vision. Good health and being able-bodied is always something to be thankful for you guys.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I would wish to be more intelligent - the kind of person than can be critical and learn new ideas quickly.

This is because I've got an inferiority complex stemming from difficulties with grasping new concepts and skills with ease as a child..I'm not terribly bright lol..

A close second would be my appearance but I've managed already to be accepting of something I can't change.

·
SAS Member
25,273 Posts
To be absolutely physically stunning. That's what every girl works for.. and every guy wants. I mean its not everything.. but if you were absolutely breath taking, everyone would be fascinated with you. It wouldn't solve all your problems.. but itd make life easier.
Oh dear what a disappointment, looking like a stupid celebrity does not fix anxiety or depression.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
World Peace, or a life time supply of ice cream.

·
HeavyDirtySøul
5,969 Posts
To be absolutely physically stunning. I mean its what every girl works towards. It wouldn't solve all my problems, by any means, but it would make life easier. Everyone would find me interesting.. and it would be easy to get a job modeling or in anything really. Maybe it sounds shallow.. but any girl will tell you they would like to be beautiful.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts