Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going nuts! im having a really bad day and just need to get this off my chest. lately ive been so lonely. my husband has been working alot and at the moment im not, which is a whole different story but we only have 1 car and when he goes to work im home all the time and i have 3 really close friends but never see any of them.one is pregnant with her 2nd child,the other is more of a party girl and im really not,and the other lives far from me. I really want to get out and meet some friends but honestly ive been backstabbed so much i cant. i push people away. when i notice im clicking with someone or they invite me somewhere or something i always find an excuse of why i cant go. i feel like im stuck between a rock and a hard place.i'm afraid to let people in,has any one else gotten through this,if so let me know..

·
Ex SA Suffer-er lol :)
124 Posts
Yea being stuck and left alot at the house really sucks.. I find that i push people away to sometimes cause its hard to trust people.. You gotta realize that if you treat people nicely they will treat you the same way.. If your nice all the time and then suddently you have a bad day they will probably notice and try to make you feel better... Be postive people are not all the same.. Theres nice people out there.. I need to improve in my trusting skills to.. Hope you feel better you are not alone when you hurt this way :D

·
MayTheForceBeWithYou
19,559 Posts
sorry christ~in~me that your going through that, I personally would sit him down and talk about situations like these.

* hugs * if anything, you have a friend in me :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts