Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I don't even know.....
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is basically a thread where you can tell your favourite joke.
And here's mine :

A white horse walks into a bar and approaches the bartender.The bartender says "You know,we've got a drink named after you"
And the horse says "Really? You've got a drink named Duncan?"

What did you think of that one? Love it? Hate it? Reply and add any quips,puns or gags of your own.After all, what's a life without laughter?

·
Of Lion and Man
127 Posts
The Taco Bell Chihuahua, a Doberman and a Bulldog are in a bar having a drink when a great-looking female Collie comes up to them and says, "Whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me."

So the Doberman says, "I love liver and cheese." The Collie replies, "That's not good enough."

The Bulldog says, "I hate liver and cheese." She says, "That's not creative enough."

Finally, the Chihuahua says, "Liver alone . . . cheese mine."

·
Registered
514 Posts
ok so there's this big *** moose right? Like 7 feet right? And he walks into the store and he asks the lady "Hey, where all the potat-uhs" and she's all like, "uhh, down aisle 5" so the moose goes down aisle 5 and THERE AIN't NO POTATUHS!!!

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahah what a great joke.

·
I don't even know.....
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Loving that cheese-liver joke, lol.Anyway, here's a joke.
A married couple are sitting in bed when a man bursts into their room.The intruder is wearing a prison jumpduit,obviously just broke out of jail.Anyway, he ties up the couple,whispers something to the wife, and leaves the room.The husband says to the wife "Darling, that man just broke out of prison, so its probably a while since he slept with a woman.If he tries to sleep with you, you must let him or he may kill us.Just let him do what he wants."
TWheife says "I'm glad you said that because he told me youre cute!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts