Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all you SAS members.

I just joined, and I am glad to be among people with the same problem I have, so no explanation is necessary.

I am helpless to do anything about my social problem, which have totally destroyed my life, and made it impossible for me to live any kind of normal life, and function in society.

I don't really know if I'll find any help in doing anything to change my life on this board, but just communicating with others who share the same problem is good, since they understand.

I have learned from experience, that getting to know new people, both in person, and online, is extremely difficult, and requires a lot of hard work.

I am so desperate, helpless and hopeless with my problem, I am grasping at straws.

I am planning to spend a lot of time checking out the message board.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Welcome. You're going to find a lot of people with identical stories. I hope you find some information, friends, whatever you're looking for. :yes

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey helpless :wel

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Helpless! :)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My join date was July 10, 2009, and in another month and one day, it will be my seventh anniversary of joining this message board.

I'm planning to do an update here, on what has happened since my very first post introducing myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts