Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and it wasn't awesome :( I am glad I got it over with -- I am freaking 24! -- but there was no chemistry. Man, I need someone to give me kissing lessons!

What was your first kiss like?

·
slave
4,382 Posts
That's great that you got it over with. I can assure you there will be more memorable kisses to come, though. Don't give up.

Mine took place in a closet of all places.

·
Stuck
1,055 Posts
Thats awesome though at least it is progress, I only had my first kiss back in March and it was surprisingly decent. I was drunk though so maybe thats why I thought it was better than it was.

·
Searching...
6,335 Posts
Had my first kiss in a movie theater, I liked it.

Also,
this was the movie which was meh but neat I guess.

Actually as silly/childish as the movie was, I could relate to the main character in the beginning quite a bit sadly, y'know always putting up a fake cheerful facade in vain. So yeah I guess it was an alright movie. Not really a fan of Legos anymore though as I kid they were hella cool---all this said I should of perhaps opt'd for a horror movie instead? Oh well. :sus

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
The first time I kissed a guy was when I was 18 years old and it was at the movies but not inside the theater. It was out where they sell the popcorn and candy. I felt fireworks exploding inside my brain when I had my first kiss. Then I found out what a huge loser he is and I decided to not see him ever again.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
We were watching a show in his room when he decided to plant a kiss on me. I really liked him as a person but after that, I just realized I wasn't as physically attracted to him as I thought and then just felt bad afterwards. :(

·
Needle in the Hay
275 Posts
Sorry to hear it wasn't what you were hoping for. The first time doesn't necessarily have to be the best one though. The first time you kiss someone you really want to can be special regardless of how many others you've kissed.

I haven't really thought about my first kiss in years but it was pretty great. I had had a few pecks here and there but I consider my first real kiss to be with my first girlfriend when I was 16.

We were on my bed watching a movie, cuddling up together. Neither of us had dated anyone before and we were in the awkward early stages of things. I told her I wanted to kiss her and she just said "oh" and kept watching the TV. A couple of seconds later she looked at me and said she wanted to kiss me too. So in I went and before I knew what had happend she had shoved her whole tounge in my mouth. That was a real shock!

Obviously both of us had a long way to go as far as technique was concerned but it was a shared first experience and it was great regardless. After a short while I pulled away and started watching the TV. The best part happened then. She nuzzled into me and started giggling, ran her finger softly under my chin and just that quickly I was moving back in for my second kiss. That one lasted substantially longer.

Oh boy did I love that girl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts