Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since i got my license, i find myself staying at the corner store buying beer. I used to hate beer, but the day i got my license, i stole one of my dad's beers and drunk it then threw it up in celebration. Now i'm drinking them now. I got a 8 pack of bud light cans.

:afr

·
Banned
901 Posts
Party on, I'm sipping O'doul's right now (basically the non-alcoholic version of a bud). You should definitely look into some craft beer though, it's so much better!

·
Banned
907 Posts
i'd have to say that really isnt a good habit to get into...buying cheap beer at the corner store...before long you'll start gaining weight because calories in beer are basically useless...there are like ZERO nutrients in them...its just pure crap and carbs.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
That's why I drink hard cider, apples are good for you and it was an apple at some point :)

Happy 1000th post to me by the way...

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Take the beer and put it in the freezer. Take it out just before it freezes. On a hot day there is nothing like it.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Ever since i got my license, i find myself staying at the corner store buying beer. I used to hate beer, but the day i got my license, i stole one of my dad's beers and drunk it then threw it up in celebration. Now i'm drinking them now. I got a 8 pack of bud light cans.

Have a great time and enjoy ur beer.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
I could never *****ing drink beer. I am paranoid of growing a beer belly and those are not easy at all to get rid of. Besides, beer is gross. I have seen way too many men out there with beer bellies. My alcoholic beverage of choice will always be red wine.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,831 Posts
Heck yeah, enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I could never *****ing drink beer. I am paranoid of growing a beer belly and those are not easy at all to get rid of. Besides, beer is gross. I have seen way too many men out there with beer bellies. My alcoholic beverage of choice will always be red wine.
Not true. So called beer bellies are easy enough to get rid of as a 'eating too much pie' belly etc. .

What you see in beer bellied men, are those who are over their 30's and don't have the energy/metabolism they used to and did not adjust their diet accordingly as they aged.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts

I hope this doesn't become a habit.

Party on, I'm sipping O'doul's right now (basically the non-alcoholic version of a bud). You should definitely look into some craft beer though, it's so much better!
That's not the right attitude. She didn't like what she did.

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
Bud LIGHT , might as well bought Evian ha ha ha
Bud water in a can . Ha ha ha
Shandy . Ha ha ha ha ah ah

·
Waitin' On A Sunny Day
1,487 Posts
Bleck, Bud Lite. Gonna be an alcohol snob here; level up to tequila or scotch on the rocks. Less calories, more alcoholic goodness!

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,831 Posts
I missed the little anxiety emoticon. If drinking bothers you, then stop it. You don't need alcohol to cope with life, really you don't need it period. I love my beer, but keep it to once a week and never use it as a means of escapism from depression, anxiety, etc..

I really need to stop cheering on alcohol on this site, a lot of people have problems with it.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
So true. I drank only once and I automatically hate beer. I am trying to live healther. Wine is good for the heart.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts