Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow all I can say is I love this show. Bummed out Season 4 isn't on Netflix yet. Guess I might have to shell out some cash on Itunes to get caught up.

·
Banned
173 Posts
I powered through them all in about a week and went on to season 4 once I found it. Great show! You'll definitely want to see season 4 ASAP.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Season 4 is awesome and cemented Breaking Bad's place as my number two show of all time. Its definitely worth it.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I either have to wait for season 4 to come on on DVD/netflix or buy every episode on Itunes? Or is there another way?

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I started watching this recently and its absolutely class. Too many good parts to mention.

·
wooden hippie nice
1,639 Posts
So I either have to wait for season 4 to come on on DVD/netflix or buy every episode on Itunes? Or is there another way?
There are always other ways... :wink

I love the series, it's one of my favourites. Can't wait for the next season!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I think it's one of the best (if not the best) shows on tv right now. There hasn't been a weak season IMO..I loved them all. The writing, acting and cinematography are superb.
Season 4 is worth shelling out cash on itunes (although you could always download episodes illegally) The finale was mind blowingly awesome. Season 5 is supposed to be the final season and I can't wait.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
There are plenty of "unofficial" places where you can stream the episodes. I didn't even have AMC when the episodes were airing and I was still able to watch it easily, within 15 minutes of it airing.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Watched season 4 on Xbox Live. Amazing series, can't wait for it to start back up again. Anyone know when season 5 starts?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts