Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you guys ever done this? ive been doing it and i feel great after the first day. Wayy more motivated for sure. you can lose weight like a mad man too doing this. It feels good to have your insides clear out, you know? it gives the body some time to repair (maybe) since its working all the time with food.

·
Registered
364 Posts
you guys ever done this? ive been doing it and i feel great after the first day. Wayy more motivated for sure. you can lose weight like a mad man too doing this. It feels good to have your insides clear out, you know? it gives the body some time to repair (maybe) since its working all the time with food.
I do water fasts. I really love fasting. I feel incredible when I do them. I usually lose 2 pounds a day on a water fast. I also feel very good mentally. Hunger goes away at about day 3 or so. That's when the best mental effects come too. Great for both body and mind imho.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do water fasts. I really love fasting. I feel incredible when I do them. I usually lose 2 pounds a day on a water fast. I also feel very good mentally. Hunger goes away at about day 3 or so. That's when the best mental effects come too. Great for both body and mind imho.
omg i know what you mean. I mean i havnt done it for super long but once the hunger went away and I was okay by drinking juice I felt great. almost speedy. This is something Ill probably do more in the future! i wish more ppl knew about this.

·
Registered
364 Posts
omg i know what you mean. I mean i havnt done it for super long but once the hunger went away and I was okay by drinking juice I felt great. almost speedy. This is something Ill probably do more in the future! i wish more ppl knew about this.
I know what you mean! Last time on day 7 of the fast I was leaping around my house and feeling incredibly dexterous like I was an elf or something. Had loads of energy. Next time I do one I'll send you a message and maybe we can do one together.

Also my acne completely went away and my skin was looking real good afterwards. I've only had like 1 or 2 pimples since actually. Also fasting is great for quitting smoking or any other addiction or even getting off medications

Also the curezone.com message boards are good sources of info about fasting and such.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Your acne goes away because your bowels empty. Fiber can acheive the same thing.

Juice fasts are only recommended if you're starting a new diet. They're not an effective sporatic weight loss aid in themselves. The "high" you're feeling is probably because when your body starts digesting itself, it releases endorphins.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your acne goes away because your bowels empty. Fiber can acheive the same thing.

Juice fasts are only recommended if you're starting a new diet. They're not an effective sporatic weight loss aid in themselves. The "high" you're feeling is probably because when your body starts digesting itself, it releases endorphins.
what? i think im misunderstanding. but it sounds liek ur being negative

1 - 6 of 6 Posts