Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to share the few things I know about this ,, just to share nothing more

First of all they all believe in the Torah and Moses, and who don't simply become an infidel

==========

Jews are Cursed,,,Islamic views about Jews has nothing to do with Ishmael, it's all about their sins against God and his men on earth, from Moses to Jesus​

" Cursed were those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and of Jesus, the son of Mary. That was because they disobeyed and [habitually] transgressed."​

======

God loved Jews and gave him everything, but they challenged him!​

" O Children of Israel, remember My favor that I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you over the worlds"

" O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant [upon you] that I will fulfill your covenant [from Me], and be afraid of [only] Me"

And We caused the people who had been oppressed to inherit the eastern regions of the land and the western ones, which We had blessed. And the good word of your Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel because of what they had patiently endured. And We destroyed [all] that Pharaoh and his people were producing and what they had been building ""

=====
Killing every prophet

". We had already taken the covenant of the Children of Israel and had sent to them messengers. Whenever there came to them a messenger with what their souls did not desire, a party [of messengers] they denied, and another party they killed"

===========
Islam splits between Jews and Judaism, While Jews are considered the Cursed People, the Torah is the Book of Wisdom and Laws

Beside the 10 Commitments, Jews and Moses stories,Morals, there are laws (Christians consider those laws as Barbaric but they forget where they came from)​

Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to God ] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of God , and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what God has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers​

And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what God has revealed - then it is those who are the wrongdoers."​

"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors "

=========
God warned Muhammad from Jews

"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with God ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

""​

They tried to kill Muhammad, he leaded a Battle against them​

=====
At the end of the world God will send a man from Mecca (not Iran or Al-Qaida or even Hamas!) who will lead a Holy war to Jerusalem killing every Jews in it ( there are a lot of details that I can't remember)​

And Jesus will kill the Fake Messiah who is the son of Jews​

=========
Kosher is Halal ,,,,and marrying a Jewish women is allowed

" This day [all] good foods have been made lawful, and the food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful for you and your food is lawful for them. And [lawful in marriage are] chaste women from among the believers and chaste women from among those who were given the Scripture before you, when you have given them their due compensation, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse or taking [secret] lovers. And whoever denies the faith - his work has become worthless, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers."​

====
The word "Believers" do it include others Abrahamic religions or not is an old argument​
======

Killing non-Muslims just because they are not Muslims (either Jews or others) don't exists
======

Jews Turned into Monkeys: on youtube video taken from Fox News they were talking and laughing about this story,,,, it's already happened to a group of Jews who brook the "Sabbath" nothing anti-Semitic, and some use this story to explain how some monkeys act like humans

==

Jews were kicked out of the Arabian Peninsula because they were two faced during Wars​

===

Cultural:, Jews were always the two faced people saying: "Jews even if they convert to Islam don't believe them" it didn't change much during the years,​

BTW< some businessmen say Jews are more honest than others​
=====

Last thing, the word Palestine & Palestinians don't exists in Islam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts