Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
WTF? That is all.

·
SASsy
18,100 Posts
Oh, yeah. Jen is definetly one of the best. Not THE best, though. She deserves a spot in the top ten.

·
Banned
974 Posts
She's been my favorite actress for years. I always thought she was pretty, but I mostly liked her because shes funny. Don't know about Hot, I guess I don't look at her like that.

·
SASsy
18,100 Posts
She's hot alright. But hottest EVER??? No. What about Marilyn Monroe, Raquel Welch, Ann Margaret, etc. They were much hotter in their primes than Jennifer.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
She's pretty,but I think she's kind of boring.

I rarely agree on who the media seems to think is the most attractive anyway..

·
Registered
282 Posts
I defiantly don't think she deserves number 1. I'm not sure who else was on the list but here is a completely random short list of girls I'd rank higher than her (but there are probably thousands I'd rank higher)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

But don't get me wrong

I do want ^^^

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Audrey Hepburn was pretty.
Jennifer Aniston has a quirkyness about her that I like. To me, hot isn't trying to be provocative; it's a natural beauty. She has that. She's part Greek.

Mila Kunis is pretty, too - she doesn't need all that makeup, though.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I defiantly don't think she deserves number 1. I'm not sure who else was on the list but here is a completely random short list of girls I'd rank higher than her (but there are probably thousands I'd rank higher)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Nice,I wish I could do that :b The glass would probably fall down if I tried something like that :lol

·
Laughing Stock
1,532 Posts
In earlier episodes of friends she was so gorgeous, it was hard to keep my eyes off her. Then as the series gradually progressed and she started getting everything nipped and tucked I lost interest, but yes she is still very pretty.

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
I don't know. It's hard to get a real honest look at a celebrity with all the makeup, camera tricks and plastic surgery (any plastic surgery at all disqualifies them in my book).

I have certainly thought she was cute at times but I'm not sure she passes the "No plastic surgery" test.

·
Severed member
2,972 Posts
That doesnt mean that she's the hottest ever. Thats just a matter of opinion from the voters. :yawn Ive seen prettier women on this forum.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I definitely think she's so cute along with the others, but I wouldn't consider them "hot". Possibly my definition of hot is quite different than others, though. Jennifer is one of my favorite actresses along with Kirsten Dunst (random mention, I know), who I think is adorable. I think they're both adorable/cute.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
She's nice looking. I voted for someone else.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts