Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...to anyone who's noticed my threads earlier, things for me are going alot better, however...i get jealous over my friends abilities to find someone new with no problems.

i have this 1 friend who i talk to pretty much everyday and no lie, i wouldnt want to get involved with her at all.

but, she just broke up with her boyfriend and is already talking to this other guy, everytime she tells me things like this, its almost like a low blow, a constant reminder that i have a long ways to go...i get so jealous when i see ppl doing things i want to do...anyone else feel this way?

i am gunna feel like total **** when she tells me they hooked up and without me asking, this girl likes to tell me everything.

yay for me.

·
Hiding in my basement
347 Posts
There's something to be said about people who break up with one person and are instantly right there with another. Try not to worry too much.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You're not alone.
I don't get easily jealous, but sometimes I get paranoid and feel like poeple are rubbing it in my face just how easy it is for them.

·
SAS Member
939 Posts
I was always so amazed how quickly people go from one relationship to the next. It's almost like a kid and a toy - they're in love with one toy and the next moment, it's thrown aside in favor of something new. I wouldn't worry too much.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not, i just hate hearing about it is all...if i was involved with someone i wouldnt even care, thats why i think its petty but still it gets to me

2,348 Posts
You're not alone.
I don't get easily jealous, but sometimes I get paranoid and feel like poeple are rubbing it in my face just how easy it is for them.
Me too, completely, although for me I get jealous kind of easily. I feel so uncomfortable and awkward and envious when I hear how girls find these guys that are so interested in them but when I go on dates they never want to see me again.

·
HaloOfDarkness
608 Posts
I admit I get a little jealous when I see people getting things and doing things that I want but I always ask myself who'd they be without those things? Not when it comes to people dating though. I don't really pay too much attention to that kind of stuff. I just had really bad dejavu when I said that.

I do get jealous of people and their friends though. Like I'll see somebody with their posse having fun and laughing and everything and I just feel really out of place. I wish I had my own entourage to hang out with. I have absolutely nobody to back me up. I am after all the girl that eats breakfast and drinks her coffee alone, and the same girl that goes to the movie theater by herself.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
funny thing is, it turned out to be nothing...but she probly will find someone new before i do, whatever tho...i'll get over it soon im sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts