Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my mom and both of my sisters are jealous of me because I am pretty. They are always mean to me for no reason. Sometimes my mom would call me ugly hag for no reason at all. She would just stare at me for a long time and then call me mean names. My sister does the same thing and my other sister gives me dirty looks. I hate jealous girls. They are annoying. Does anyone else deal with this besides me?

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, females are pretty jealous creatures. Heck, you can even see it on this site. Although here it's cute and entertaining.

This female once tried to turn a girl I was with against me, telling her I was bad for her because she was jealous. She was probably right lol. But...she didn't know me. She was probably just jealous of her.
Those kind of females are really annoying. like they have staring problem and they go out of their way to intentionally hurt your feelings. i just tell them that they are just jealous of me which is true. I mean why else would they be nasty to me. they don't even know me. My sister is gorgeous and one time we were walking in the park and my sister was just wearing a nice jogging suit. this woman kept on staring at my sister every time we would pass by her. Then the next time she passed by my sister, she commented negatively on her outfit to her husband and I'm just like obviously she is just jealous. Females who behave this way, they are the ones who look bad. never the person they are criticizing. I remember going to a party and this girl kept on saying a bunch of s*** about a pretty girl. She was telling me everything and I just stayed quiet and looked at her and all I was thinking about was how jealous and bitter this woman was.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I always feel really full of myself when I even think someone might be jealous of me for my looks. I don't think I'm that good looking, but I am ok I guess.

But I've kinda felt this way about my family too. My mom makes negative comments about my looks and so have cousins. It used to hurt me a lot more than it does now. Now I try to love myself enough so that hurtful comments wont affect me so much.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I have three elder sisters. I've seen this a billion times. the two eldest ones we used to call 'Pattie and Selma' both snaggly chicks who smoke. They always ragged on the younger/nubile one. Anytime a prospective boyfriend or ex husband would break off with them, they almost always tried to hook up with her.. Sibling rivalry never really goes away lol.

Which makes me feel bad for her because she wouldn't go out of her way to be disrespectful to anyone. Always been kind and gentle most of the time. I honestly can't recall a time she behaved in a stuck-up b- fashion.

Even in the real world, I see a nubile co-worker getting ragged on or some extra work slapped on her because of jealousy. Even with a few females I went out with they would always take this much energy to criticize their peers.. Its really so bizarre to behold in adult humans..

·
Oh jeez... okay.
1,852 Posts
It's pretty twisted that a mother would be jealous of their own daughter's beauty yet, I find it hilariously absurd. This is just the darkside of me talking but, if I were in your shoes, I would rub the fact that I'm prettier than her in her face.
I apologize if that came across too mean spirited.

·
c'est moi
5,888 Posts
No.

:( I do not live under a rock, and I know such things happen, but I still think it is awful when parents and grandparents attack their children.

Paloma, I hope you do not live with your mom and sisters.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:con weren't you saying in previous posts that your sister is the pretty one?
I never said anywhere in my post that she's ugly. She IS pretty. I even mentioned it in one of my comments on here when we were walking together. There are days where I can feel ugly but I think I'm pretty too. I hope I don't sound like a total ******* for saying that.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No.

:( I do not live under a rock, and I know such things happen, but I still think it is awful when parents and grandparents attack their children.

Paloma, I hope you do not live with your mom and sisters.
Well I still do but that is about to change because my sister is leaving home when she graduates college and I will be moving to an apartment this summer.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I thought you said your sister was good looking? May be she is like you and insecure about her looks.
YES I did. I even mentioned it on here too. I am insecure about my looks but I am never jealous of other girls only when they steal my man and I don't have a man.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Some people are just mean.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
my bro said all the females in the family are jealous that i am still innocent, they never SAW how bad my life is yeah...... no she's a goody good so we're gonna abuse the daylights outta her. i disliked all my female cousins. they're crap, i just texted one and she didn't reply to some important things. her loss, can't see past their noses.

some people are jealous of my face (how low life of them).

you shouldn't be insecure Paloma.

·
Banned
907 Posts
well in general I just hate when anyone gets discriminated against for something they have no control over...like physical appearance, social class, sexual preference, ect.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well in general I just hate when anyone gets discriminated against for something they have no control over...like physical appearance, social class, sexual preference, ect.
Exactly thank you so much. People suck. I hate how people discriminate when it comes to race as well. A lot of behaviors in this world disgusts me. When will people ever grow up.

·
Living in fairyland.
614 Posts
This reminds me of a "friend" I used to have in high school. She would always make little negative comments in a "joking way" to put me down but not seem like a b**ch.
She would suck-up right to my face but gossip about how I try too hard or how I was a flirt and what-not.
It's hard when you're already insecure, but seeing as you know it's because of jealousy try not let it get you down.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts