Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yeah, alcohol while on meds is a b*tch!

I've gotten into my share of trouble as well, never been arrested, but extremely close to it. I've also ruined/worsened relationships with people due to getting blacked-out drunk.

I don't get black-out drunk often, like four times a year. Most of the times I drink, I just get tipsy, but sometimes I just lose control. Unfortunately the consequences always tend to suck. With adderall, it feels like my desire to drink heavy has diminished greatly which i like (probably along with the fact that I realized my worst moments have come due to alcohol).

Well anyways, wish you the best of luck and hopefully somehow you can avoid any jail time!

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Ow, you just had to hit a couple of police officers! That's crappy luck. Alcohol....what a son of a *****.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I wish you the best of luck being around people all the time in jail. I'd probably do what I did in high school and just go on "autopilot". Functioning, but not reacting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.