Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
digging upwards
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not well, I might have food poisoning... so I thought it might be a bad idea to wear a tampon for fear of TSS (I'm on my period). Unfortunately, I can't stop queefing on my period if I don't wear a tampon (thank god for tampons).

My younger brother came and sat on my bed to talk to me and there was a tooting sound. He gave me a funny look for a few seconds. I wasn't about to tell him it wasn't a fart...

I just want to raise discussion and awareness and maybe some women can relate.

·
Banned
6,324 Posts
I'm not well, I might have food poisoning... so I thought it might be a bad idea to wear a tampon for fear of TSS (I'm on my period). Unfortunately, I can't stop queefing on my period if I don't wear a tampon (thank god for tampons).

My younger brother came and sat on my bed to talk to me and there was a tooting sound. He gave me a funny look for a few seconds. I wasn't about to tell him it wasn't a fart...

I just want to raise discussion and awareness and maybe some women can relate.
I don't think there's enough awareness about toxic shock syndrome.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Sorry. I'm a guy. Guys are stupid. Ignore any new posts made by guys regarding this topic.

·
Woman-&#
314 Posts
Hahahah funny. Yeah, I do it sometimes when doing yoga. Pretty embarrassing. I just pretend I farted.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts

·
Banned
901 Posts
I have no experience with v-farts but I have lots of food poisoning experience, and I hope you get over that soon. Worst feeling ever, imo.

·
digging upwards
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
digging upwards
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
6,039 Posts
Yes, yes, we all have the google machine Dr Vlad... but there's nothing wrong with me.
1. I was trying to be helpful considering you got no sort of help so far.

2. I have done what you should have done. Google it. I obviously do not have a vagina to share my experience on that.

3. One cause for queefing may be a weak pelvic muscle. You can do Kegels for that.

4. Why make a queefing thread if you are not bothered? It's not like women wanted to share this private topic with everyone.

5. You are welcome.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Yes, yes, we all have the google machine Dr Vlad... but there's nothing wrong with me.
Oh, so you think the sensation of food poisoning is normal?

And you are raising awareness to let others know that keeling over in pain and suffering embarrassing moments is the norm?

·
digging upwards
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1. I was trying to be helpful considering you got no sort of help so far.

2. I have done what you should have done. Google it. I obviously do not have a vagina to share my experience on that.

3. One cause for queefing may be a weak pelvic muscle. You can do Kegels for that.

4. Why make a queefing thread if you are not bothered? It's not like women wanted to share this private topic with everyone.

5. You are welcome.
My response was only tongue and cheek, don't be offended. I've googled it for years and the conclusion is there's nothing wrong. Just trying to educate the girls who might be embarrassed and the boys who think it's disgusting, cause it's really not.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
^Ah yes... Blue Cheese is my favorite!

It's an acquired taste. So much better than that processed stringy cheese. :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts