Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK SO some arsehole has hacked my internet account!! I'm furious.
I've cancelled my bank cards so they can't get any money from me..
Congratulations, this has made me even more suspicious and paranoid than ever!! Just when I needed to use the internet the most!!!

YOU ARE TOTAL SCUM AND YOUR DAY WILL COME :x :bat:bat:bat :wife
THANKS A LOT YA GREEDY SCUM :mum:mum

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know. I only gave them one email address. My brother saved me! I was going to pay them to be my tech support!!
He knows about computers and scams so he set me straight.
But I'm sooo maddd:mum:mum:mum

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Others in my area have also been scammed. My brother put me onto a link that you put a ph number in and it tells you who it was. And when I typed the one in I had for them lot's of comments came up saying other people had been scammed tonight by them too.

They claimed to be a technical support service that knew that my account had a virus on it and they said they could fix it for a certain amount of money. I actually told those *******s I was on a pension and couldn't afford much and they still scammed me. I didn't end up paying them though hahahaha. The credit card is changed and they won't get a cent from me!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
so they rang you up and said you have a virus and can fix it if you pay ?

Unless you gave them passwords or let them onto your computer I wouldnt worry about it (except for cancelling credit card which you have already)

Post up there phone number.. I can perhaps do a magic trick... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts