Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All my life, I've always wanted to try dragon fruit. Too bad they don't sell any here in America....I think...but when I went to Cancun, they have dragon fruit over there. I was very excited that I was able to try some but to my disappointment, I couldn't taste anything. Just mushiness and seeds in my mouth but no tart or sweet flavor. Looks delicious but not really tasty.

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
All my life, I've always wanted to try dragon fruit. Too bad they don't sell any here in America....I think...but when I went to Cancun, they have dragon fruit over there. I was very excited that I was able to try some but to my disappointment, I couldn't taste anything. Just mushiness and seeds in my mouth but no tart or sweet flavor. Looks delicious but not really tasty.
Says you... You can get them in China Town when they are in Season down in LA.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Thank you OP! I looked up dragon fruit because of this thread. I've been wondering what the fruit that grows on my cactus is called for years.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
42,573 Posts
Me too, but only because of the name. I've heard it's pretty bland though. I remember checking the ingredients of a drink years ago that had it in and was like oh my god 'dragon fruit' XD

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So they do sell them here in America. lol My bad. That's why I typed "I think" because I wasn't so sure.

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
So they do sell them here in America. lol My bad. That's why I typed "I think" because I wasn't so sure.
I can't speak nation wide, but as far as Cali is concerned, you can find just about anything in LA if you know where to look.

·
Banned
10,878 Posts

Wow . I don't think I've ever tried these . They look so Alien to me .... like something from Lord of the Rings . lol

Beautiful , nevertheless

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
damn i'm curious now. i wonder what it taste like

·
Registered
952 Posts
I've always wanted to try miracle fruit. it makes sour things sweet by turning off your sour tasting taste buds

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
they're very underwhelming

they look better than they taste

if you want to taste the best fruit ever, get yr hands on an anón de azucar

1 - 20 of 21 Posts