1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SAS Member
2,346 Posts
Welcome to SAS Rex92! :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yes, I always thought I was the Only one in the world who felt like this daily. It's kind of nice to know we are not alone in feeling this way.

·
Wanting More
172 Posts
You won't believe how i found this site, You'd probably think im super awkward for doing this. I Just really depressed one night alone doing nothing feeling lonely and i decided to get on my computer and Google "I am so lonely, i have no friends" LOL. Nd was blessed enough to find this site at the top of the page.

Im just awkward like that, but since i found the site i'm not super sad all the time and i've gained more techniques, you could say, on how to encounter ppl and situations

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
You won't believe how i found this site, You'd probably think im super awkward for doing this. I Just really depressed one night alone doing nothing feeling lonely and i decided to get on my computer and Google "I am so lonely, i have no friends" LOL. Nd was blessed enough to find this site at the top of the page.

Im just awkward like that, but since i found the site i'm not super sad all the time and i've gained more techniques, you could say, on how to encounter ppl and situations
I found it the same way too.

I'm glad there is something like this. It's good to not feel like the only one anymore and know that there are others who feel like i do.

·
indecisive piece of ****
634 Posts
I think that's why i joined too. It is supportive on many levels. :yes

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome here!
And yes I can relate to that, too. I used to have S.A. and feel bad because I was alone with that, now I'm not anymore, since I can share with everybody here.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Welcome :) it's nice to find other people who understand how you feel. There are quite a few other irish people on here too!

·
Custom User Title
4,231 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Rex92! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Sean, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have found that just being on this site and talking to others produces similar affects as therapy for me which is very interesting to say the least.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts