Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's always nice to have someone there that is going through the same as you are. It can be someone you talk to very rarely, or someone that you've only met online, but it's always good to talk about your problems and having someone understanding them and knowing absolutely what you're going through.
I am lucky enough to have my bf having the same OCD problems as me. Today we were discussing the obsessions we have and had, and what we did to avoid them. We actually had a great laugh.
This was the actual highlight of my day. The person who I spend most time with is the only one I know that has the same problem as me. It's just so good to know they're not going to be stupid because they think they can help you, or to know they're not going to look at you as if you were a creep. They actually know what to do, and share opinions. Mutual help is the best thing. :D

·
Positively Revolting Hag
6,547 Posts
Aw, that's really good you have someone to talk to. I don't really, but my boyfriend tries to understand as best as he possibly can.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i totally agree. I just wish i had someone to talk to right now. I noticed that when i was able to share my feelings and everything with someone i felt so much better and that i was not "abnormal". Thats good you have a good bf!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts