Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else watch the late late show with Craig Ferguson? If so has he ever read one of your emails? I used to always watch conan but a few years ago I started watching craig. The man is freaking hillarious!

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
You just wanted to increase your post count. :lol

Craig Ferguson is hilarious. He pokes fun at himself and what he sees as a foreigner. I like his laid back/Scottish guy quality. He reminds me of Sean Connery comedian-type.

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You just wanted to increase your post count. :lol

Craig Ferguson is hilarious. He pokes fun at himself and what he sees as a foreigner. I like his laid back/Scottish guy quality. He reminds me of Sean Connery comedian-type.
yea, he seems real and he also has a very good repore with all of his guests. He is also honest, have you ever seen one of his serious monologues? If not, on youtube it shows him talking about Brittany Spears. I am no fan of Spears but it was a good monologue.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Yes, love Craig! I usually watched both Conan and Craig because I have two sets of those channels, one 3 hours later.
I saw the first Jimmy Fallon episode but missed last night's. I'm going to watch it online. The first episode wasn't so great but he's just starting. I'm pretty sure not many people like Conan when he first started.
Yeah, Craig's monologues are different than everyone else's. Original, off the cuff, improvised. His serious monologues/shows are incredible too. The one right after his father died was very sad but good.

Cheeky wee monkeys!

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, love Craig! I usually watched both Conan and Craig because I have two sets of those channels, one 3 hours later.
I saw the first Jimmy Fallon episode but missed last night's. I'm going to watch it online. The first episode wasn't so great but he's just starting. I'm pretty sure not many people like Conan when he first started.
Yeah, Craig's monologues are different than everyone else's. Original, off the cuff, improvised. His serious monologues/shows are incredible too. The one right after his father died was very sad but good.

Cheeky wee monkeys!
I watched conan since he first started in 94. He wasnt all that well liked, but I liked him. When he moves to Jays spot I will be able to watch them both.

·
low energy individual
866 Posts
All right so if you watch the Late Late Show you're probably aware that Craig's tenure as host will sadly be ending this December. So before he leaves the show I wanted to send him emails to see if I can get them read on the air. I want to write him something with potential for hilarity to ensue, but I'm not too creative. So anyone want to help me come up with ideas?

The one idea that I have so far is that I'm a member of a group which has infiltrated the studio and kidnapped Secretariat (horse-napped?) while Craig was busy riffing on the other tweets and emails, and to stand by for a phone call with our demands. And he better answer the phone or his friend will be turned into hot dogs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.