Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always get the, " you seem nervous, why are you shaking, are you okay?" It's so annoying, especially when I'm at work. :|

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
When I'm in my own world, I'm my own ruler and I look determined or perhaps angry even. In the latter mood, people will get in my way on purpose, in the former, shrinking, people do comment.

My sister once said to me: "I don't understand you at all, you are someone big pretending to be someone small."....

Social anxiety is a nonsensical proposition. It has no right to exist. Just consider it's nature for an instant. It is the usurper of a perfectly healthy individual! How long has such a nonsense existed? Some could be mildly ill if this were a natural condition; in such a case they would find a level continuity between seeing themselves sick through their own eyes and other people's: for a healthy individual made sick, he would only see himself sick through other people's! When is an individual sick through other people's eyes? When?! Perhaps when he cannot be sick through his own. Consider for an instant, the ridiculousness of this proposition: to be sick, through other people's eyes! I'm certainly not sick through my own. There are cases infact where only a healthy individual would find himself suject to such an anxiety. I cannot possibly find myself sick through my own eyes save when I've been staring too long through other people's; then I feel guilty, then I look pale, then I'm upset inside and I won't be able to suppress it.. It is in my view, the duty of the society to keep the healthiest individuals staring through other people's eyes the longest.. I read somewhere of a light that shines on certain people too soon, others only through their own power.

I have a question for anyone who cares to respond: examine yourself.
How sick are you through your own eyes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts