• Yes

Votes: 83 87.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 12.6%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
If my life were a movie I'd have put everyone to sleep by now.

And I mean the fatal kind because they'd euthanize themselves.

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Wake up, take care of dogs, eat, bathroom, shower, computer, sleep.
only things my life consist of.
:(

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Yeah, my life is very boring. I do the same things everyday, I never go anywhere or hang out with people. Sometimes I'll have an interesting week, and people will invite me places and I'll do things - but then I'm just so exhausted after that I go right back to boring routine and loneliness.

·
Banned
3,670 Posts
I really don't have much going on in my life.

·
Registered
875 Posts
If someone were to observe me and my life, they'd think it was boring. However, I am contempt.

I set myself long term goals I want to achieve. The strive of fulfillment of these keep me going.
I have plans. Thus I have purpose

·
HeavyDirtySøul
5,969 Posts
If it was interesting, I most definitely wouldnt be spending my time here. I dont do anything either but lay in bed and go to work.

·
Barbells and kittens
3,940 Posts
It's not boring to me, but I'm easily entertained and I prefer spending most of my time alone.

·
HeavyDirtySøul
5,969 Posts
Sure.

But then, I can't think of a life that I wouldn't find boring. Human life, to me, is just kind of blah.
Really? I dont know.. I could think of lots of interesting lives to live. Like living in the past and running away with the circus, or being a hippy and hitchhiking rides all over the US, maybe even just being a popular and successful person thats surrounded by friends and good times. Anything more fulfilling than hiding all your life :|

·
Registered
11,053 Posts
If it was interesting, I most definitely wouldnt be spending my time here. I dont do anything either but lay in bed and go to work.
Yep.

That's one of my biggest insecurities with dating, I'm always worried about coming off as boring. I'm just very easily entertained and easy to please which I'm worried translates into being a boring person.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,356 Posts
uh, it's a bit bipolar for lack of a better way to describe it.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts