Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im in highschool going to 11th grade, in 10th there where some classes i just felt so nervous in it was driveing me crazy but in most i could just be my self not nervous an just goofing off like i usally do, in the classes i was nervous in where the ones i did not no many are any people in there
i was so nervous i wouldnt even say anything couse my voice was so shakey, i hated it when we read out of text books my voice was shakey
my hands where shakeing my heart was pounding an i think i was haveing panic attacks couse i did not wonna read an make a fool of myself i donot want to go to 11th grade like that it was makeing me miserable i even skipped a few times i hated it so bad

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
an i sett there telling my self not to be nervous couse there was no reason to be witch is true an i knew that but it would not go away ever

·
Registered
27 Posts
whenever we would have to read an answer aloud in class, or read something in class..share something, whatever...it felt like my heart was going to pound out of my chest and i'd get all hot and kinda dizzy. the anticipation killed me. i knew it wasn't a big deal and i really didn't mind having to read something outloud but i still would go thru all of that anxiety anyway. i am still the same way too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts