Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

firstly let me say that I am happy that there's a site like this out there . . . i didn't know there was . . . secondly, i have noticed a few strange feelings that i haven't experienced before in my life, and i was wonderign if anyone can lend some suggestions . . . basically i've just been feeling down, but for no apparent reason whatsoever . . . i have a pretty good life, i'm healthy, i'm fit, and i have a good social life . . . but i'm just feeling down, and there are days that i just don't want to go outside at all, i don't want to talk to anyone, i don't want to see anyone, and i don't even want to be in a room w/ a lot of light

today was the worst day so far, i didn't want to go outside, i stayed home, i told my work that i was sick, and i just couldn't get out of bed . . . i kept feelign anxious and there was a feeling of panic . . . so i don't know what this is . . . sometimes i just wish i could live in a small cell all by myself and never see anyone . . . at other times i wish i was at the top of the world . . . what does this sound like?

·
awake at midnight
362 Posts
It sounds like depression.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think a lot of people have days like that once in a while. This, however, seems to be happening more often. It does sound a bit like depression, or maybe it's just part of SA. I know I get that sometimes, and I can't make myself leave the house without great effort.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts