Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 male is 20 and the female is 16 and they are cousins, the female is being picked up on the male's back while they look happy

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
Lmfao how is that not normal xD

Cousins are your best friends in the whole world. They are the first people besides your immediate family that you interact with in your life

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lmfao how is that not normal xD

Cousins are your best friends in the whole world. They are the first people besides your immediate family that you interact with in your life
so what crosses the line? I mean, holding a female on your back is something a boyfriend would do. Tell me which one of these crosses the line and why-- kissing each other on the cheek to greet each other, her sitting on his lap because there is not enough space in the car, holding hands, him carrying her in his arms to play around, drinking from the same cup in a straw

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
so what crosses the line? I mean, holding a female on your back is something a boyfriend would do. Tell me which one of these crosses the line and why-- kissing each other on the cheek to greet each other, her sitting on his lap because there is not enough space in the car, holding hands, him carrying her in his arms to play around, drinking from the same cup in a straw
Only holding hands because THAT'S something a boyfriend would do.
Unless it's like in a scary maze or somewhere like that then it's be okay

·
Registered
113 Posts
Picking someone up on your back is also something a dad, grandpa, or best friend would do! A piggyback has been accepted in society as completely non-sexual. Most of the other things you suggested are just common behaviors between people who are comfortable with each other. Holding hands would be awkward because it's characterized, at least in the U.S., as a flirtation. I would also agree with sitting in the lap thing, but if it's for a reason like not enough room in the car, then I don't find it a big deal, just a little weird.

It's okay to touch your cousin haha, it's just not okay to "touch" your cousin.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
nothing wrong with it to me. and if they like each other, then well, it depends right. in my culture it's alright......... perfectly OK.

or they could just be close, my friend was like this with her cousin, they were best friends.

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
I always got piggyback rides from other guys in highschool.... It didn't mean i was trying to bang them.

·
Attention Def..OMG KITTY!
380 Posts
Seems fine.
If you are speaking in terms of sexual conduct, remember; fantasy and reality are different - perfectly fine to fantasize about it, not fine to act on it.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Its not a big deal, Its just piggybacking. As others have said, if they where naked then it would crossing the line. Cousins are your greatest best friends but for me the cousins I have just dont like me and are way better than me :no

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
nothing wrong with it to me. and if they like each other, then well, it depends right. in my culture it's alright......... perfectly OK.

or they could just be close, my friend was like this with her cousin, they were best friends.
Yep, Same in our culture, It has to be distant cousins but I just personally would never do that. Dating your cousin is weird to me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts