Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everytime im in a situation which makes me uncomfortable or if I am in a deep depression remenescing a bad memory I can hear sounds coming out of my chest through my throat. it's really hard to describe the sound but I can clearly hear it every time, it sort of feels like pressure built up in my chest that is deflating with a sound. The weird thing is that the sound comes out even while I am talking, it is not loud but my voice does not affect how the sound comes out, which I guess means the sound isnt originating from where my vocal cords are.

·
Registered
45 Posts
It is most likely anxiety, although if you are worried about your heart you could go to the doctor and discuss it with him. After being reassured it might help the anxiety some. I think all social phobics have had them at one point, most have them quite often. It's so common with anxiety, I've had them so many times, I still get them a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.