Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find myself telling others how I don't trust certain people. Is that talking behind someone's back?. I don't really trust anyone and my distrust is constantly being affirmed. Today my friend F was an *******. I left his friend's party early because I had a panic attack and he told me "deal with it". I guess he's tired of hearing my problems. But I was also trying to be casual most of the time. I don't know why this sudden vibe change happened. He seemed pretty hostile. It hurts my feelings because I thought we were pretty close friends. I guess he was just trying to be nice and ran out of sympathy. Is this makin sense? I don't wanna deal with that. I just wanna forget about him, man. It's so frustrating trying to determine who is real. I guess I should've known since he steals and lies a lot. Sorry for posting this dramatic post. I just feel brought down completely. I felt great before I hung out.

·
Banned
1,662 Posts
it kinda is talking behind someones back if you are talking about a specific person but there's nothing bad about it if your not talking crap on him or her.

The way I look at it is your friend told you the way he told you because he's tired of seeing you miss out. most likely he didn't mean to put you down it's just everything that was going on around at the party and suddenly you want to leave.

·
Banned
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it kinda is talking behind someones back if you are talking about a specific person but there's nothing bad about it if your not talking crap on him or her.

The way I look at it is your friend told you the way he told you because he's tired of seeing you miss out. most likely he didn't mean to put you down it's just everything that was going on around at the party and suddenly you want to leave.
I didn't say they're stupid or anything. Just that I don't trust him (two people). He's called people stupid plenty of times... he is pretty arrogant.

He seemed really belligerent and spiteful to me. Maybe I'm being too sensitive, I don't know. But it just felt so off. He even said he'd fight me.

·
Banned
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to a party with my friend a couple nights ago. I got really high and there were a lot of people around so I got paranoid, had a panic attack and had to leave. My friend said it's rude to just smoke then leave. I tried to explain I didn't want to leave; I felt compelled to leave because of my extreme fear. It was out of my control. And yet, he's being a total *******. I'm not even sure if that's why, but nothing else happened.

·
Banned
1,662 Posts
I didn't say they're stupid or anything. Just that I don't trust him (two people). He's called people stupid plenty of times... he is pretty arrogant.

He seemed really belligerent and spiteful to me. Maybe I'm being too sensitive, I don't know. But it just felt so off. He even said he'd fight me.
Then it's koo.

Yeah then your friend isn't a really good friend it be best to chill out with out him and see if the next time around he hits you up if his attitude changes.

I went to a party with my friend a couple nights ago. I got really high and there were a lot of people around so I got paranoid, had a panic attack and had to leave. My friend said it's rude to just smoke then leave. I tried to explain I didn't want to leave; I felt compelled to leave because of my extreme fear. It was out of my control. And yet, he's being a total *******. I'm not even sure if that's why, but nothing else happened.
Oh ok I get you I get the same way when I get high I have a panic attack and I have to leave from a group to settle down. It's not rude to leave from a smoke out you can leave whenever you want it's just when it's sudden and unannounced leave people can think you don't like them and all sorts of things.

Yeah if your friend wants to be a prick about your panic attacks then tell um to f** off cuz it's not koo when your going threw it and someone wants to be a prick about it. don't even waste your breath next time trying to explain to him

1 - 5 of 5 Posts