Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good day all
been sat here now for a good half hour, fingers hovering over the keyboard, wondering what to say...and then it came to me ... HELLO everyone:D
this sought of thing is new to me, but im hoping that chatting and listening and getting involved with people with similar problems might help...i dont know about you, but i sure do feel lonely, nobody seems too understand
what its like to suffer from social anxiety/phobia. i have to say for me, the worst part of it is the blushing:eek: i just wanna die when that happens.
bugger!!
anybody from nottingham, england?

fanx
simon

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for. If you need someone to talk to about (insert topic), feel free to msg me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey, thanks for that quick response AxeDroid

i'm a bit overwhelmed by all of this at the moment, dont know where to go next, soooo much info.

thanks again.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, KalEll....I mean Superman! :lol

·
Morped
32 Posts
I'm lonely too

I know how you feel, I'm currently friendless but atleast I got my family, hang in there and I wish you the best of luck on your battle against social anxiety.

Sincerly, Peter from Chicago, Illinois.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Simon, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome! I'm new here also. I completely understand what you're going through especially the "blushing". (it doesn't help that people like to point out that you're blushing like you don't know).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts