Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
You could have been logged out as you wouldn't have had any activity for that amount of time...em I'm sure you could save things as you go along...

·
triumph of stupid
1,006 Posts
This happened to me once or twice. Now, what I do is this, just in case -- after I'm finished writing the PM, I copy the whole thing and hit either preview or submit (whichever I'm intending to do). Then if it logs me out, I log back in and can simply paste what I had originally written. Annoying, but I think the system does time out if you take too long - probably not only in PM, but in forum posting as well. (I think)

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
This happened to me once or twice. Now, what I do is this, just in case -- after I'm finished writing the PM, I copy the whole thing and hit either preview or submit (whichever I'm intending to do). Then if it logs me out, I log back in and can simply paste what I had originally written. Annoying, but I think the system does time out if you take too long - probably not only in PM, but in forum posting as well. (I think)
Unfortunately there is no mechanism that saves drafts within the forum software we use, so I recommend you do what pollster recommended.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.