·
Super Moderator
10,011 Posts
Kimchi Fried Rice.

Curry Fried Udon.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Chicken & Mushroom pie and chips from any decent chippy.

·
No hugging, no learning
844 Posts
Have't eaten any mcdonalds for almost 7 years. Nor drank any soda for even longer than that.

No alcohol since 2015. I have only ever drank a handful of times anyway though.

Other than scatters of it on a piece of pizza one time I haven't eaten any red meat for about 3 years. Same with poultry.

I almost never eat fruit either unless it's Avocado or Tomato.

·
Super Moderator
10,011 Posts
A good Lobster Roll.

Reactions: Cletis

·
Super Moderator
10,011 Posts
McDonalds hash browns.

·
Super Moderator
10,011 Posts
I probably couldn't eat one slice without sending my blood sugar through the roof but I used to be able to eat a whole one of these and it was heavenly!
First slice is always heavenly. 😋 First bite into the second slice, I always start feeling gross. :sick:

Reactions: WillYouStopDave

·
Super Moderator
38,325 Posts
First slice is always heavenly. 😋 First bite into the second slice, I always start feeling gross. :sick:
I absolutely never had that reaction to pizza. Even the worst pizza has always been my kryptonite (in terms of my willpower to resist doing things that are terrible for my health). Nothing crushes my soul quite the same way as walking by the frozen pizza section at the store. :LOL: Oh, and the frozen burrito section too. And I think hot pockets are usually right there. I pretty much have to steer myself wide around that whole area. I used to eat microwave burritos and hot pockets like crazy.

·
Protector of the Den
15,323 Posts
Lobster tail is pretty good, but I can't justify the price. Hopefully in the spring I'll catch a bunch of crayfish since I find their taste similar. They're more annoying to prepare though because of their small size

·
Super Moderator
10,011 Posts
Anything that is moderately spicy.

·
SASsy
18,552 Posts
Too many to count. I was diagnosed diabetic in 2019 and that means cutting out sugar and "carby" foods like pizza, pasta, etc. I do cheat once in awhile. (Don't tell my doctor). I found some old ice cream buried in the freezer and nibbled at it for a few weeks. Didn't wreck my blood sugar, thankfully.

So, yeah. All the sugary goodies I used to eat like cookies, brownies, ice cream, candy bars, Coke, etc.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts